SERVICES AND PROCESSES
Our activities can basically be divided into the two main areas of processes and process support testing, although our investment in new equipment and the level of know-how acquired means testing can now be defined as a separate entity within the company.
ALUMINIUM AND ITS ALLOYS
- CHROMIC ANODISING 20 V, 40 V and for subsequent gluing applications 40-50 V two-step anodising.
- HARD ANODISING of 2000, 6000 and 7000 alloys.
- SULPHURIC ANODISING: natural or dyed in different colours at the customer's request.
- SULPHURIC ANODISING dyed black according to European Space Agency specification (ECSS-Q-70-03A).
- SULPHURIC ANODISING dyed Ral 6014 (NATO green).
- SULPHURIC-TARTARIC ANODISING currently being set up for certification.
- CHROMATING ON LIGHTWEIGHT ALLOYS: (chemical conversion films) iridescent yellow (Alodine 1200s) or colourless (Alodine 600 or Alodine 500) and with high or low electrical resistance depending on subsequent application of the part.
- NEW: Chrome-free chemical conversion coating.
- SULPHOCHROMIC ETCHING (hot acid etching) for subsequent applications with anticorrosive primers for gluing.
- SULPHURIC ANODISING
- CLEANING AND ETCHING
- ELECTROPOLISHING OF STAINLESS STEEL
- PASSIVATING OF STAINLESS STEELS. We can offer different types of passivating (Types 1 and 2) and baths at different concentrations depending on the steel type and the specification to be used.
- CADMIUM PLATING
- COPPER PLATING, both acid and alkaline copper plating of aluminium, copper and steel.
- TIN PLATING of copper.
- 60/40 and 90/10 TIN/LEAD PLATING
- CHEMICAL NICKEL PLATING of aluminium and special alloys (Invar., ...).
- LOW BRITTLENESS NICKEL PLATING of aluminium, copper and steel.
- SULPHAMATE NICKEL PLATING (low brittleness nickel plating).
- PURE GOLD PLATING
- COBALT GOLD PLATING
- SILVER PLATING of aluminium, steel and copper.
- ZINC-NICKEL PLATING
- APPLICATION OF PRIMER
- APPLICATION OF ANTICORROSIVE PRIMERS FOR GLUING (REDUX 112, REDUX 119 and BR 127)
- APPLICATION OF DRY LUBRICANT
- APPLICATION OF PAINT