C.T.S has a fully equipped chemistry laboratory for sample analysis and control.
- SPECIFIC ANALYSES FOR PARTICULAR SOLUTIONS.
- CHEMICAL ANALYSIS OF PROCESS WATER AND DEMINERALISED WATER.
- CHEMICAL ANALYSIS OF SURFACE PREPARATION AND CLEANING BATHS AND OF THE DIFFERENT PROCESS BATHS.
- DETERMINATION OF BATH ATTACK FACTOR WHERE APPLICABLE.
- DETERMINATION OF DISSOLVED METALS BY ATOMIC ABSORPTION SPECTROMETRY.
- PREPARATION OF SOLUTIONS FOR DIFFERENT PURPOSES.
Our physics laboratory allows us to check the hardness and conductivity of the materials to be processed and to make thickness measurements of the treatments performed, both by induced currents (Foucault currents) and by X-ray fluorescence spectroscopy.
We also have a Vickers microhardness tester to verify the hardness of the processes performed.
The laboratory is equipped with static universal testing machines that allow us to perform different tests: tensile, compression, flexion, bending, sustained load, Bell peeling and Brinell hardness.It also has equipment to check the resistivity values of chemical conversion films.
PROCESS CONTROL TESTS
The company is aware of the strict controls that follow surface treatments and thanks to our experience in this field we carry out process control tests, always adapting to the requirements indicated by our customers or to the specifications to which the test in question must be performed.
- CONTROL OF PENETRANT LIQUID FLUORESCENCE INTENSITY.
- CONTROL OF SEALING SATURATION.
- ABRASION TEST.
- METALLIC COATING ADHESION TEST.
- DRY ADHESION TEST.
- ABSENCE OF MERCURY TEST.
- SUSTAINED LOAD TEST.
- COMBINED TESTS IN DIFFERENT CONDITIONS (corrosion cycles of salt spray, humidity condensation and controlled drying of air humidity).
- HUMIDITY CONDENSATION TEST.
- ANODIC FILM CONTINUITY TEST.
- CORROSION TEST IN SALT SPRAY CABINET.
- TEST OF PASSIVATION EFFICIENCY.
- TEST OF BLACKING EFFICIENCY.
- HYDRATION TEST.
- THICKNESS MEASUREMENT TEST BY INDUCED CURRENTS OR X-RAY FLUORESCENCE SPECTROSCOPY.
- MICROHARDNESS TEST.
- METAL-METAL PEELING TEST.
- ANODIC FILM WEIGHT TEST.
- BLACKENING RESISTANCE TEST.
- RETICULATION TEST.
- MEASUREMENT OF CHEMICAL CONVERSION FILM RESISTIVITY (CHROMATING).
- ROUGHNESS MEASUREMENT.
- PREPARATION OF METALLOGRAPHIC SPECIMENS AND MEASUREMENT OF CROSS-SECTION MICROHARDNESS.
- HARDNESS AND CONDUCTIVITY. We have benchtop and portable testing equipment to perform hardness measurements and two conductivity measuring units.
- PENETRANT LIQUID CRACK INSPECTION. We have a complete penetrant inspection line with sensitivity II and III water washable penetrant liquid.
- MAGNETIC PARTICLE CRACK INSPECTION. We have a magnitisation bench that allows the inspection of parts of a maximum length of one metre and the necessary auxiliary equipment.